If you are anything like me, the holidays tend to sneak up on you – and that goes double for ones like Mother’s Day! Usually, it’s my kids that end up reminding me… when they ask what I’d like to get for Mother’s Day “tomorrow!”
So for all of us procrastinators/last minute crafters/too busy moms, here are 10 super quick crochet patterns you can make in time for Mother’s Day!
10 Quick Crochet Gifts for Mother’s Day
- Dishcloths Bouquet by Michele Maks for Red Heart: Not every mom appreciates dishcloths on Mother’s Day, but for those that do, I can’t think of a prettier presentation than this! Try it with new Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie!
- Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf by Tamara Kelly on Moogly: This one skein scarf is easy to make and wear, and fashionable too, in all the rich jewel tones moms love – found in Red Heart Unforgettable!
- Colorado Sunrise Cowl by Marly Bird: This speedy cowl pattern is a great use for all the odds and ends of Red Heart With Love from the blanket you made for mom at Christmas!
- Mom’s Day Bouquet by Deborah Bagley for Red Heart: If mom loves flowers but hates the “waste,” crochet her some with Red Heart Super Saver that will live forever!
- Chic Cable Slippers by Kinga Erdem on My Hobby Is Crochet: It’s easy to pamper mom with luxurious 100% merino slippers when they’re made with Chic Sheep by Marly Bird!
- Crochet Plant Hanger by Alessandra Hayden for Red Heart: Get the trendy look of macrame with the skills you already have – try this pattern with new Red Heart Super Saver Chunky!
- Brown Butter Shawl by Tamara Kelly on Moogly: If mom is always just a little bit chilly, this spring-sized shawl will keep her cozy in Red Heart Soft Essentials Stripes!
- Hygge Crochet Mini Candy Basket by Marly Bird: When chocolate is the way to mom’s heart, a little basket to present it in makes it all the sweeter! Make this super quick pattern in Red Heart With Love, or try With Love Metallic if mom likes a little bling!
- Hanging Baskets by Cassandra Bibler for Red Heart: If mom loves all things organizational – or at least shopping in stores that sell organizational supplies (guilty!) – then I bet she’d love a set of these Hanging Baskets made with Red Heart Crochet Nylon!
- Lacy Crochet Market Bag by Kristin Omdahl for Red Heart: Pretty, green, and practical, this pattern will be only more gorgeous in new Red Heart It’s A Wrap Rainbow!
A great big yarny Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there – thank you all for doing what you do!