I’m so excited that winter is almost over – and I bet our friends down (way way) south are happy to see autumn on the horizon!
But the change of seasons can be a little tricky to dress for – and crochet for. So I’ve put together 12 fantastic free crochet patterns featuring Red Heart Yarn that are ideal for the end of winter!
- Spring Into Summer Blanket by the Felted Button: A little on the nose? Or just right? Make this gorgeous throw in Red Heart Unforgettable!
- Ribbed Bun Hat by Naztazia: Spring weather can get a little crazy – these hats are just perfect for keeping static-filled hair looking good when there’s a chill in the air! Another gorgeous Red Heart Unforgettable pattern!
- Lacy Pineapple Shawl by Marly Bird: Lightweight and lacy, this shawl makes a great shoulder warmer or scarf for colder days! Make it with Red Heart Heart & Sole!
- Brown Butter Shawl by Moogly: Give winter the cold shoulder with this small but mightly shawl, which features video tutorials, a chart, and Red Heart Soft Essentials Stripes!
- Wisteria Doily by Kathryn White: This is beautiful and so spring-y! Make your own with Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread – or if doilies aren’t your thing, try it in Red Heart With Love for a gorgeous throw!
- Pot Hole Cowl by Melody’s Makings: Just enough air flow to make this a transitional piece – and it looks good too! Make it with Red Heart Unforgettable!
- Heather Socks for Baby by Kim Guzman: These cute baby socks use just 50 yards of yarn, making them the perfect too-hot-to-crochet pattern, and a wonderful stashbuster for any leftover bits of Red Heart Super Saver!
- Coraline in the Wine Country Shawl and Wrap by Simply Collectible Crochet: Simple mesh keeps this piece easy, Red Heart Unforgettable makes it beautiful!
- Go With the Flow Hat by My Hobby Is Crochet: Red Heart Chunky Soft makes this a quick pattern – and the stitches make it breathable for spring and fall!
- Lavender Kisses Cowl by Moogly: Pretty pastels are perfect for spring, and purple is the color of the year! Gorgeousness in Red Heart Unforgettable!
- Midnight Star Mandala Vest by Dorianna Rivelli: Circle vests are great for between seasons – and this gorgeous freebie features Red Heart Super Saver Ombre, making the beautiful color changes easy as can be!
- Marly Bird Granny Square Cardigan: Now this is a gorgeous piece to show off for years to come! This elegant topper features Red Heart Unforgettable – and tons of videos and help from Marly!
What are your favorite things to crochet at the end of winter? Are you thinking about summer projects, or getting a jump on the holidays? Let us know your favorite End of Winter patterns and Red Heart yarns in the comments!