It’s time to go Back to School with Moogly – and 10 free crochet patterns!
On Moogly I love sharing free crochet patterns – and as a mom, I’m always designing things for my kids! Now that it’s back to school, it’s time to think about what they’ll need this fall, and what we can make that will make all our days easier! Here are 10 free crochet patterns I’ve designed that I think are perfect for this time of year!
10 Free Moogly Crochet Patterns for Back to School
4. Hanging Gift Card Holder and Luggage Tag – Speaking of losing things, if your kid has trouble keeping track of their school ID or lunch card (or who’s backpack is who’s!), this card holder might be just the ticket (no pun intended)! Make it with Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie in their school colors!
5. Mermaid Towel and Washcloth Set – Back to school can mean new routines – and washing off the dirt from summer fun! Get little’s on board with the personal hygiene with this fun set, made with Red Heart Scrubby Smoothie!
6. Get Whale Soon Tissue Box Cover – For years and years my youngest would bring home an ear infection on the first week of school – gotta love the elementary years! Dry their tears and soothe away first day fears with this pattern, made with Red Heart Super Saver!
7. Magical Toadstools Finger Puppet Set – Don’t forget about the tiny ones left at home! Make them feel special with this fun playset they can bring on all those drop-offs and pickups – made with Red Heart Creme de la Creme!
9. Care Package Throw – And then one day… they go off on their own! We’re still a couple years out, but I know this day will come before I’m ready. Send some love along with them with this ultra-fast pattern, made with Red Heart With Love!
10. Saturday Sweater – Don’t forget about yourself either! Mornings can be hectic – make yourself this easy top with Red Heart Fashion Soft, and you can throw it on over your jeans or leggings or PJ pants – I won’t tell!
Good luck everyone! It’s a crazy time of year, but hopefully, you’ll find some patterns to make it a little bit easier this year – or at least something to soothe yourself with after they’ve gone to bed!