Marly Bird is teaching 6 classes at the upcoming Stitches United, including both classes for knitting and for crochet! Stitches United is a new Stitches show, bringing together knitters and crocheters who come to most Stitches shows with quilters, sewers, embroiderers, and so on in a gathering of fiber artist of all types. Stitches United will happen April 27-30, 2017 in Hartford, CT at the Connecticut Convention Center & Marriott Hartford Downtown. Read on to hear about the classes, market, and other fun events.
Mary’s class schedule includes both easy and intermediate classes, so you can find the one that works best for you. Everyone who attends a class with Marly gets a free gift from Red Heart! Click on the link in the class name to get more details about the class, including any homework, and register for it.
- Curvy Knits: Plus-Size Knitting (Thursday 9am-12pm)
- My First Pair of Gloves (Thursday 1:30pm-4:30pm)
- Miter Me This, Miter Me That (Friday 2pm-5pm)
- Four Play: How to Master DPNs (Saturday 2pm-5pm)
- Single Crochet Entrelac (Friday 9am-12pm)
- Hobby to Profession: Becoming a Designer (Sunday 9am-12pm)
Marly is also hosting her regular PJ party on Friday night! Put on your comfy pajamas and craft along with friends old and new.
Besides classes and the PJ party, a highlight of the show is the market with all kinds of vendors. There is also a fashion show and dinner on Friday night and a Student Banquet on Saturday night. Register for Stitches United now!