Back by popular demand …it’s the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge. Welcome to Season 2 of the WNSC. Once again, this is the one night I take for myself to relax, watch TV and sometimes just listen to music while I’m stitching. My day to day schedule doesn’t always allow me to stitch every day. Wednesday is a great day for me, it’s the middle of the week and great day for me to catch up on previously recorded shows or listen to music…a pleasant way to split up the week. I’m making things for Christmas gifts and this is a great way to get started on those projects. I also have a new great grandson who will be getting a few new sweaters this winter. For me, Wednesday night is gift making night.
Join me for Red Heart’s Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, and what you are watching on TV, or music you are listening to. Let’s see how creative everyone can be. I’m working on the Knit Pumpkin hat for my little guy. What are you working on tonight?
Here’s how it works! Beginning October 5, 2011 through December 14, 2011.
- “Like” the Red Heart Facebook page. Post photos of your projects on our Red Heart yarns Facebook Wall, and include in the post the words “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge Season 2”. Multiple entries are acceptable. Last day to enter the challenge is December 14, 2011.
- Each Wednesday your photos will be then added into the Facebook Photo Album called “WNSC Season 2“
- Inside the “WNSC Season 2” Facebook photo album people can view and “like” the photos.
- We will select 5 winners based on which photos receive the most “likes”. Last day to “like” a photo is December 16, 2011. Winners will be announced on December 21, 2011.
- The prizes will be: 6 skeins of Red Heart With Love yarn, 2 booklets, Susan Bates needles & hooks, and a subscription to Crochet Today! Or Knitting Today! Note: to be eligible to win you must “Like” the Red Heart yarns Facebook.
Each Wednesday Night I will feature the project that I am working on and share it with you all throughout the next 10 weeks. Hope you can join in on the fun!
THIS CHALLENGE HAS ENDED.