Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you as excited about today as I am? Like so many of you, I’m a working wife, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. Take your pick … I’m all of them! Life can be very hectic some days and I can’t tell you how nice it is to have this one day a week to spend with others who have the same interest. I’m constantly working on something. It could be work related, maybe a gift for a family member or friend … whatever it may be, and there are always several projects underway at one time.
Tonight I’m going to work on something for myself, which doesn’t happen too often. There have been numerous occasions when I’ve made something for myself, only to give it away. But then, don’t we all do that? Tonight, I’m going to be working on the Any Day Cardigan. It’s a perfect cardi for a day of shopping or an evening walk. And I love working with Red Heart Super Tweed. I’m thinking about watching a little TV tonight while I’m crocheting. What are your stitching plans tonight?
Join me tonight for Red Heart’s Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, and what you are watching on TV, or music you are listening to. Let’s see how creative everyone can be. What’s on those hooks and needles tonight.
Here’s how it works! Beginning March 21, 2012 through May 23, 2012.
1. “Like” the Red Heart Facebook page. Post photos of your projects on our Red Heart yarns Facebook Wall, and include in the post the words “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge Season 3”. Multiple entries are acceptable. Last day to enter the challenge is May 23, 2012.
2. Each Wednesday your photos will be added into the Facebook Photo Albums called “WNSC Season 3”
3. Inside the “WNSC Season 3” Facebook photo albums people can view and “like” the photos.
4. We will select 5 winners based on which photos receive the most “likes”. Last day to “like” a photo is May 30, 2012. Winners will be announced on June 6, 2012.
5. The prizes will be:
· 6 skeins of Red Heart With Love yarn
· 2 booklets
· Susan Bates needles & hooks
Note: To be eligible to win you must “Like” the Red Heart yarns Facebook.
Each Wednesday Night, I will feature the project that I am working on and share it with you all throughout the next 10 weeks. Hope you can join in on the fun!
NOTE: THIS CHALLENGE HAS ENDED.