It’s Week 5 and we are half way through the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge. I’m always working on something daily, however, as I have often said, this is the one day out of my very busy week that I choose for myself. It’s usually an evening of working on a knit or crochet project while I’m watching a program on TV or maybe listening to music. I share what I’m working on and ask you to join me and talk about what you are also working on tonight. It can be a project you’ve been working on all week.
I’m still working on the Any Day Cardigan I started last week, but decided to put this on hold for now and make a summer top. The Lace Topper, using Aunt Lydia’s Iced Bamboo. I love this top and will be wearing it at Stitches South this week. I’ll be using Red Ice for mine.
Join me tonight for Red Heart’s Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, and what you are watching on TV, or music you are listening to. Let’s see how creative everyone can be. What’s on those hooks and needles tonight?
Here’s how it works! Beginning March 21, 2012 through May 23, 2012.
1. “Like” the Red Heart Facebook page. Post photos of your projects on our Red Heart yarns Facebook Wall, and include in the post the words “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge Season 3”. Multiple entries are acceptable. Last day to enter the challenge is May 23, 2012.
2. Each Wednesday your photos will be added into the Facebook Photo Albums called “WNSC Season 3”
3. Inside the “WNSC Season 3” Facebook photo albums people can view and “like” the photos.
4. We will select 5 winners based on which photos receive the most “likes”. Last day to “like” a photo is May 30, 2012. Winners will be announced on June 6, 2012.
5. The prizes will be:
· 6 skeins of Red Heart With Love yarn
· 2 booklets
· Susan Bates needles & hooks
Note: To be eligible to win you must “Like” the Red Heart yarns Facebook.
Each Wednesday Night, I will feature the project that I am working on and share it with you all throughout the next 10 weeks. Hope you can join in on the fun!
THIS CHALLENGE HAS ENDED.