It’s Wednesday, and we are now on week 9 of the WNSC. We are approaching the end of this season … can’t believe how quickly this time has gone. I’ve used this time each week to work on projects not only for myself, but also as gifts. I’m traveling this week and haven’t had much down time to sit and stitch and this is one time I don’t have a project traveling with me. I do have my hooks and a couple skeins of With Love, so I might just free style stitch tonight while I’m watching American Idol.
I invite you to join me tonight for Red Heart’s Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, and what you are watching on TV, or music you are listening to. Let’s see how creative everyone can be. What’s on those hooks and needles tonight?
Here’s how it works! Beginning March 21, 2012 through May 23, 2012.
1. “Like” the Red Heart Facebook page. Post photos of your projects on our Red Heart yarns Facebook Wall, and include in the post the words “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge Season 3”. Multiple entries are acceptable. Last day to enter the challenge is May 23, 2012.
2. Each Wednesday your photos will be added into the Facebook Photo Album called “WNSC Season 3”
3. Inside the “WNSC Season 3” Facebook photo album people can view and “like” the photos.
4. We will select 5 winners based on which photos receive the most “likes”. Last day to “like” a photo is May 30, 2012. Winners will be announced on June 6, 2012.
5. The prizes will be:
6 skeins of Red Heart With Love yarn
· 2 booklets
· Susan Bates needles & hooks
Note: To be eligible to win you must “Like” the Red Heart yarns Facebook.
Each Wednesday Night, I will feature the project that I am working on and share it with you all throughout the next 10 weeks. Hope you can join in on the fun!
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CLOSED.