Guess what day it is? Wednesday … you know what that means? It’s time for the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge. Welcome back to Season 3 of the WNSC. My life hasn’t gotten any easier and I have even less time for myself. No matter what is going on or how crazy things get, Wednesday is the one night I take for myself. It’s the middle of the week; I can catch my breath, unwind, relax, listen to music or catch up on TV programs. Plus, I get to work on a project and hang out with all of you and discuss things we are stitching.
Now that spring is officially here, I’m thinking about all the gifts I have coming up. Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, graduations, a wedding and let’s not forget all those babies. It seems like everyone I know is having babies. I had a request to make summer beach hats for my great grandson so that’s what I’ll be working on tonight. I’m using the hat pattern from Springtime Baby Dress and Hat, making a few tweeks so it’s more suitable for a boy.
Join me for Red Heart’s Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, and what you are watching on TV, or music you are listening to. Let’s see how creative everyone can be. I’m working on the hat for my little guy. What are you working on tonight?
Here’s how it works! Beginning March 21, 2012 through May 23, 2012.
1. “Like” the Red Heart Facebook page. Post photos of your projects on our Red Heart yarns Facebook Wall, and include in the post the words “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge Season 3”. Multiple entries are acceptable. Last day to enter the challenge is May 23, 2012.
2. Each Wednesday your photos will be added into the Facebook Photo Album called “WNSC Season 3”
3. Inside the “WNSC Season 3” Facebook photo album people can view and “like” the photos.
4. We will select 5 winners based on which photos receive the most “likes”. Last day to “like” a photo is May 30, 2012. Winners will be announced on June 6, 2012.
5. The prizes will be:
- 6 skeins of Red Heart With Love yarn
- 2 booklets
- Susan Bates needles & hooks
- A subscription to Crochet Today! or Your Knitting Life!
Note: To be eligible to win you must “Like” the Red Heart yarns Facebook.
Each Wednesday Night, I will feature the project that I am working on and share it with you all throughout the next 10 weeks. Hope you can join in on the fun!
Follow along with us and read the weekly blogs.
THIS CHALLENGE HAS ENDED.