Thanksgiving is behind us and Christmas will be here before you know it. Many of the projects I’vebeen working on over the past 10 weeks have been for Christmas gifts. I still have a few things I want to make, but tonight I’m going to work on making a few gift card holders.
They make great decorations for the tree and you can also place a gift card or iTunes card in it, place a name tag on and hang it on the tree. I did this last year with a different type of little bag and the grandkids just loved it. They get to look around the tree trying to find the one with their name on it.
We are coming down to the last week of our weekly get together. Let’s get those project pictures posted and ask all your friends to come vote for you.
Join me tonight for another Red Heart Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, what music you are listening to, or what are you watching on TV. Let’s see how creative everyone can be.
Here’s how it works!
Beginning September 26, 2012 through December 5, 2012
1. During the Submission Period, visit Red Heart’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/redheartyarns (the “Website”), click on the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge thumbnail, “Like” the page to become a Fan (if you are not already a Fan), allow the “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge” application when prompted to “Get App”, and follow the instructions provided to upload and submit your photo. Photo can be uploaded from your local computer files.
2. Once you “Like” the page and get the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge application, follow the instructions to upload a photo and submit all required information on the registration form.
3. Vote for your favorite projects! You can come back and vote every 24 hours.
4. There will be 5 winners based on which photos receive the most votes. Last day to vote on a photo is December 12, 2012. Winners will be announced on December 14, 2012.
5. Each winner will receive a prize package worth $150.00. Prize Packages will include: Two skeins each of the following yarns: Red Heart Baby Sheen, Team Spirit, With Wool, Celebration, Boutique Sashay, Boutique Ribbons. One Winter Warmers Book, One Kids Winter Warmers Book, Crochet Today! magazine subscription, the following Susan Bates products: Point Protectors, Knit Counter, Steel Yarn Needles, Crochet Hook, Knitting Needles, Heart Shaped Cutter Pendant, Red Heart tape measure, and Red Heart tote bag.
Read Past Weeks Blog Posts:
THIS CHALLENGE HAS ENDED.