Here we are at our last week of sharing our projects for the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge. I still have a few quick items to finish up before Christmas. Tonight I’m going to go through my projects, package and wrap them and I’m also, working on little crochet bags. I make these every year to hang on the tree. Each one has the name of one of the grandkids and they have to find their little bag to see what’s in it. It’s perfect if you just want to give gift cards. The great thing with this pattern is that I can use any yarn. All you need do is change the hook size appropriate for the yarn you are using. These are great for jewelry, change, keys, little cowboys or army men (you know I have a house full of boys) and magnets. This cute little bag had soooo many uses. I even made a couple of small ones for myself using Heart & Sole.I keep those in my purse … one for change and the other houses all those *store cards*, such as discounts for gas, groceries, drug stores, etc.
The pattern I used is
How would you use your little bags?
Here’s how it works!
Beginning September 26, 2012 through December 5, 2012
1. During the Submission Period, visit Red Heart’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/redheartyarns (the “Website”), click on the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge thumbnail, “Like” the page to become a Fan (if you are not already a Fan), allow the “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge” application when prompted to “Get App”, and follow the instructions provided to upload and submit your photo. Photo can be uploaded from your local computer files.
2. Once you “Like” the page and get the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge application, follow the instructions to upload a photo and submit all required information on the registration form.
3. Vote for your favorite projects! You can come back and vote every 24 hours.
4. There will be 5 winners based on which photos receive the most votes. Last day to vote on a photo is December 12, 2012. Winners will be announced on December 14, 2012.
5. Each winner will receive a prize package worth $150.00. Prize Packages will include: Two skeins each of the following yarns: Red Heart Baby Sheen, Team Spirit, With Wool, Celebration, Boutique Sashay, Boutique Ribbons. One Winter Warmers Book, One Kids Winter Warmers Book, Crochet Today! magazine subscription, the following Susan Bates products: Point Protectors, Knit Counter, Steel Yarn Needles, Crochet Hook, Knitting Needles, Heart Shaped Cutter Pendant, Red Heart tape measure, and Red Heart tote bag.
Read Past Weeks Blog Posts:
THIS CHALLENGE HAS CLOSED.