Hi there! It’s Wednesday and another night for us to get together, share and talk about our projects. Last week we started our 4th Season of the WNSC, with a fabulous prize package and an easier way of uploading your photo’s, and easier to view and vote. We are enjoying all of the wonderful items you are making and sharing. Last week I was working on the Hoodie Vest. I need to make 2 of those and was only able to get one complete. I could work on the other again tonight, but I wanted to try something new.
Every few months I go through my craft room, collecting all the different colors and textures of yarn to keep in my stash. This is the time of year I like to dig through my stash and see what I can pull together for a colorful throw.
I’ve always liked throws of a different shape so tonight I’m going to begin the Big Octagon Throw.
Join me tonight for Red Heart’s Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, what music are you listening to, or what are you watching on TV. Let’s see how creative everyone can be. What are you working on tonight?
Here’s how it works!
Beginning September 26, 2012 through December 5, 2012
- During the Submission Period, visit Red Heart’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/redheartyarns (the “Website”), click on the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge thumbnail, “Like” the page to become a Fan (if you are not already a Fan), allow the “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge” application when prompted to “Get App”, and follow the instructions provided to upload and submit your photo. Photo can be uploaded from your local computer files.
- Once you “Like” the page and get the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge application, follow the instructions to upload a photo and submit all required information on the registration form.
- Vote for your favorite projects! You can come back and vote every 24 hours.
- There will be 5 winners based on which photos receive the most votes. Last day to vote on a photo is December 12, 2012. Winners will be announced on December 14, 2012.
- Each winner will receive a prize package worth $150.00. Prize Packages will include: Two skeins each of the following yarns: Red Heart Baby Sheen, Team Spirit, With Wool, Celebration, Boutique Sashay, Boutique Ribbons. One Winter Warmers Book, One Kids Winter Warmers Book, Crochet Today! magazine subscription, the following Susan Bates products: Point Protectors, Knit Counter, Steel Yarn Needles, Crochet Hook, Knitting Needles, Heart Shaped Cutter Pendant, Red Heart tape measure, and Red Heart tote bag.