I’m back home from Stitches East and ready for a quiet night of stitching. These events are so much fun, you get to meet many wonderful people who have the same passion for yarn as we do. The best part is when people would stop by the booth to show you what they were working on or even to ask for advice. I could go on and on, but for now I’m going to think about my Wednesday Night project. We’ll talk about Stitches East later!
Tonight I want to make something for my daughter-in-law. Several months ago she happened to see some of the Chic yarn in my basket and fell in love with it. Naturally she wanted to know how quickly that would turn into something for her. Tonight is for her, I’ll be making the Grey Shadows Scarf, however, I’m switching out the colors. I’ll be using colors Serenade in the Boutique Midnight and for Chic I will use color Blush. Can’t wait to see how those colors will pop, and purples and pinks are her favorite. I’ll share pictures.
Join me tonight for another Red Heart Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, what music you are listening to, or what are you watching on TV. Let’s see how creative everyone can be.
Here’s how it works!
Beginning September 26, 2012 through December 5, 2012
1. During the Submission Period, visit Red Heart’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/redheartyarns (the “Website”), click on the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge thumbnail, “Like” the page to become a Fan (if you are not already a Fan), allow the “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge” application when prompted to “Get App”, and follow the instructions provided to upload and submit your photo. Photo can be uploaded from your local computer files.
2. Once you “Like” the page and get the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge application, follow the instructions to upload a photo and submit all required information on the registration form.
3. Vote for your favorite projects! You can come back and vote every 24 hours.
4. There will be 5 winners based on which photos receive the most votes. Last day to vote on a photo is December 12, 2012. Winners will be announced on December 14, 2012.
5. Each winner will receive a prize package worth $150.00. Prize Packages will include: Two skeins each of the following yarns: Red Heart Baby Sheen, Team Spirit, With Wool, Celebration, Boutique Sashay, Boutique Ribbons. One Winter Warmers Book, One Kids Winter Warmers Book, Crochet Today! magazine subscription, the following Susan Bates products: Point Protectors, Knit Counter, Steel Yarn Needles, Crochet Hook, Knitting Needles, Heart Shaped Cutter Pendant, Red Heart tape measure, and Red Heart tote bag.
Read Past Weeks Blog Posts
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.