Today is Halloween and I’m sure we’ll see lots of gobblins and scary little creatures running through the neighborhood. I won’t have as much time to work on a project tonight, but I do have a little something set aside that I started on Monday. I haven’t made myself anything in awhile, so tonight I’m going to work on the Painted Wool Vest.
It’s crocheted made using one of my new favorites, Red Heart Boutique Treasure. I love the soft wool blend and the subtle colorations created with each stitch.
Join me tonight for another Red Heart Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, what music you are listening to, or what are you watching on TV. Let’s see how creative everyone can be.
Here’s how it works!
Beginning September 26, 2012 through December 5, 2012
1. During the Submission Period, visit Red Heart’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/redheartyarns (the “Website”), click on the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge thumbnail, “Like” the page to become a Fan (if you are not already a Fan), allow the “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge” application when prompted to “Get App”, and follow the instructions provided to upload and submit your photo. Photo can be uploaded from your local computer files.
2. Once you “Like” the page and get the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge application, follow the instructions to upload a photo and submit all required information on the registration form.
3. Vote for your favorite projects! You can come back and vote every 24 hours.
4. There will be 5 winners based on which photos receive the most votes. Last day to vote on a photo is December 12, 2012. Winners will be announced on December 14, 2012.
5. Each winner will receive a prize package worth $150.00. Prize Packages will include: Two skeins each of the following yarns: Red Heart Baby Sheen, Team Spirit, With Wool, Celebration, Boutique Sashay, Boutique Ribbons. One Winter Warmers Book, One Kids Winter Warmers Book, Crochet Today! magazine subscription, the following Susan Bates products: Point Protectors, Knit Counter, Steel Yarn Needles, Crochet Hook, Knitting Needles, Heart Shaped Cutter Pendant, Red Heart tape measure, and Red Heart tote bag.
Read Past Weeks Blog Posts:
THIS CHALLENGE HAS ENDED.