Do you realize the date? I don’t think it really hit me until this past weekend … OMGoodness, its November already. There are those expecting a really cold winter, even here in the South. I’ve been working on holiday gifts, but tonight I’m going back to the throw I began early on, during Week 2 of the WNSC, The Big Octagon Throw. I’m thinking we may need a few extra’s this winter.
I’m using Red Heart With Love for my throw, in a combination of colors that I had in my stash, I’m not stopping at the end of a round with the color either. I’m just continuing on adding in the new colors as with a small knot, weaving in the ends. It’s beginning to look like a kaleidoscope of color. Can’t quite decide if I want to keep this one or use as a gift. You’ll get to see the final project when complete.
Join me tonight for another Red Heart Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, what music you are listening to, or what are you watching on TV. Let’s see how creative everyone can be.
Here’s how it works!
Beginning September 26, 2012 through December 5, 2012
1. During the Submission Period, visit Red Heart’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/redheartyarns (the “Website”), click on the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge thumbnail, “Like” the page to become a Fan (if you are not already a Fan), allow the “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge” application when prompted to “Get App”, and follow the instructions provided to upload and submit your photo. Photo can be uploaded from your local computer files.
2. Once you “Like” the page and get the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge application, follow the instructions to upload a photo and submit all required information on the registration form.
3. Vote for your favorite projects! You can come back and vote every 24 hours.
4. There will be 5 winners based on which photos receive the most votes. Last day to vote on a photo is December 12, 2012. Winners will be announced on December 14, 2012.
5. Each winner will receive a prize package worth $150.00. Prize Packages will include: Two skeins each of the following yarns: Red Heart Baby Sheen, Team Spirit, With Wool, Celebration, Boutique Sashay, Boutique Ribbons. One Winter Warmers Book, One Kids Winter Warmers Book, Crochet Today! magazine subscription, the following Susan Bates products: Point Protectors, Knit Counter, Steel Yarn Needles, Crochet Hook, Knitting Needles, Heart Shaped Cutter Pendant, Red Heart tape measure, and Red Heart tote bag.
Read Past Weeks Blog Posts:
THIS CHALLENGE HAS ENDED.