It’s Wednesday! It’s the middle of the week! It’s our day to Share!
Welcome to Season 4 of the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge. We would like to welcome all our wonderful friends from past seasons and also welcome all the newbies. This season you will find a couple of changes. We’ve made things easier for you to submit your photos and vote for all your favorite photos.
With this being the first night of Season 4, I’d like to go over how we started the WNSC and how it works for all of our new friends joining in on the fun!
So many of us are busy all the time … work, families, run the kids here, pick up there. We don’t give ourselves any downtime. Does this sound familiar? I’m one of those people. A couple years ago I made the decision to take one day a week for myself; for just a few hours (sometimes longer), I listen to music, or watch something on TV while crochet or knitting. It may be a project I’ve just started, or maybe one of those UFO’s (unfinished objects) I have laying around. This is a great way to finish up something that has been sitting around, or maybe you want to try something new. It’s always so much fun to talk with others about what you are working … gift, charity items, something for yourself. Keep in mind you don’t have to work on your project on Wednesday only; that’s just the day we all get together.
Join me tonight for Season 4 of Red Heart’s Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, what music are you listening to, or what are you watching on TV. Let’s see how creative everyone can be.
Tonight I’m working on the Best in Hoodie Vest. I made one a few months ago for Cece, the founder of Elephants Remember. This is such a popular vest, I’ve had several requests, and so I better get busy. What are you working on? Leave comments below and on Facebook.
Here’s how it works!
Beginning September 26, 2012 through December 5, 2012
- During the Submission Period, visit Red Heart’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/redheartyarns (the “Website”), click on the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge thumbnail, “Like” the page to become a Fan (if you are not already a Fan), allow the “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge” application when prompted to “Get App”, and follow the instructions provided to upload and submit your photo. Photo can be uploaded from your local computer files.
- Once you “Like” the page and get the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge application, follow the instructions to upload a photo and submit all required information on the registration form.
- Vote for your favorite projects! You can come back and vote every 24 hours.
- There will be5 winners based on which photos receive the most votes. Last day to vote on a photo is December 12, 2012. Winners will be announced on December 14, 2012.
- Each winner will receive a prize package worth $150.00. Prize Packages will include: Two skeins each of the following yarns: Red Heart Baby Sheen, Team Spirit, With Wool, Celebration, Boutique Sashay, Boutique Ribbons. One Winter Warmers Book, One Kids Winter Warmers Book, Crochet Today! magazine subscription, the following Susan Bates products: Point Protectors, Knit Counter, Steel Yarn Needles, Crochet Hook, Knitting Needles, Heart Shaped Cutter Pendant, Red Heart tape measure, and Red Heart tote bag.
Each Wednesday Night I will feature the project that I am working on and share it with you all throughout the next 10 weeks. I am so excited to see what everyone will be working on!
THIS CHALLENGE HAS ENDED.