I love reading but don’t have much space for books, so I love using my e-reader. To protect it from getting scratched as I carry it around, I’m starting to work on this Cabled E-Reader Cozy. I love working with With Love, and I need to practice doing cables. Yarn I love + technique to practice + practical need = perfect project for me!
What are you working on? Share below and Enter the Photo Contest on Facebook!
How the Challenge Works
Beginning April 17, 2013 through May 23, 2013:
- During the Submission Period, visit Red Heart’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/redheartyarns (the “Website”), click on the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge thumbnail, “Like” the page to become a Fan (if you are not already a Fan), allow the “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge” application when prompted to “Get App”, and follow the instructions provided to upload and submit your photo. Photo can be uploaded from your local computer files.
- Once you “Like” the page and get the Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge application, follow the instructions to upload a photo and submit all required information on the registration form.
- Starting on May 24, 2013, vote for your favorite projects! You can come back and vote every 24 hours.
- There will be 5 winners based on which photos receive the most votes. Last day to vote on a photo is June 5, 2013. Winners will be announced on June 7, 2013.
- Each winner will receive a prize package worth $175.00. Prize Packages will include: Two skeins each of the following yarns: Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby, With Love, With Wool, Gumdrop, Boutique Sashay, Boutique Ribbons, Boutique Filigree, and Vivid; Weekend Casual and It’s Great to Give books; Crochet Today! magazine subscription for one year; the following Susan Bates products: Gauge Grabber, Finishing Needles, Point Protectors, Knit Counter, Steel Yarn Needles, Crochet Hook, Knitting Needles, Heart Shaped Cutter Pendant, Red Heart tape measure, and Red Heart tote bag.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.