Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge Season 7 Red Heart Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: Red Heart Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge Season 7 (the “Challenge”) is open only to everyone over the age of 18 with access to the Internet at all times during the Challenge and subsequent prize-award period. All employees of Coats & Clark, Inc. (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and each of their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Challenge Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Challenge. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Challenge constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. CHALLENGE PERIOD: The Challenge entry period begins at 9:00 a.m. EST on September 9, 2015 and ends at 5:01 p.m. EST on October 7, 2015 (the “Challenge Period”). Winners will be determined from entries properly submitted and received during the eight week Challenge Period. Winners will be announced on or about October 12, 2015.
3. CHALLENGE ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Submission Period, visit Red Heart’s Blog at www.blog.redheart.com, click on the most recent Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge blog post, and follow the instructions on the form to submit all required information on the registration form (the registration form shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Submission”). All Submissions must be made before the end of the Submission Period. Each Submission you make must be substantially different from any other Submission made by you. By making a Submission, you consent to receiving emails from Promoter and/or its licensees and assignees relating to the Challenge.
Proof of sending does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Promoter for purposes of these Terms and Conditions. Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated or improper means and Submissions made by any means which subvert the participation process will be void in Promoter’s sole discretion.
4. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Submissions must include the real name and working email address. All Submissions are subject to approval by the Promoter, which reserves the right not to post or, after posting, to remove, a Submission for any reason. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Submission for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, including its determination in its sole discretion that a Submission fails to satisfy any of the above requirements.
5. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Challenge, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Challenge entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
6. SELECTION OF CHALLENGE WINNERS/ODDS: The potential eight (8) winners will be determined randomly. Winners will be selected from entries received during the Challenge Period. Two winners will be chosen each week during the Challenge Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Challenge Period. The potential winners will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the potential winner’s entry within two (2) weeks after the drawing. The winners will be chosen at random and the Sponsor reserves the right to determine winners and whose decisions on all matters relating to the Challenge shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be randomly selected.
7. PRIZES: Eight (8) prize packages with a total approximate retail value of $50. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event listed prize or portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for applicable federal, state and local taxes, where applicable, in connection with the prize.
8. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Challenge, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Challenge Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Challenge; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Challenge, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Challenge is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Challenge (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge or any website operated by the Challenge Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Challenge Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Challenge or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Challenge information.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Challenge, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Coats & Clark and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Challenge or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Challenge or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of North Carolina.
11. SPONSOR: Coats & Clark, Inc., 3430 Toringdon Way, Suite 301, Charlotte, NC 28273