We are all so busy with our jobs, families and day to day lives, many of us don’t have enough down time…I’m one of those people. I have given myself one night a week to sit, rest, listen to some music, watch TV and stitch. Wednesday is a great day…it’s the middle of the week and American Idol is on (a popular show in my house). I get to listen to great music while watching TV and stitching all at the same time! I’m one of those people who can’t sit for any length of time without having something in my hands. I’ll bet I’m not alone, am I?
Join me for Red Heart’s Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge and share your creations. Tell us what you are working on tonight, and what you are watching on TV, or music you are listening to. Let’s see how creative everyone can be. I’m working on the Lacy Accent Doily Crochet Afghan tonight…what are you working on?
Here’s how it works! Beginning April 6, 2011 through May 25, 2011
- “Like” the Red Heart Facebook page. Post photos of your projects on our Red Heart yarns Facebook Wall, and include in the post the words “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge”. Multiple entries are acceptable. Last day to enter the challenge is May 25, 2011.
- Each Wednesday your photos will be then added into the Facebook Photo Album called “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge”
- Inside the “Wednesday Night Stitching Challenge” Facebook photo album people can view and “like” the photos.
- We will select 5 winners based on which photos receive the most “likes”. Last day to “like” a photo is June 1, 2011. Winners will be announced on June 3, 2011.
- The prizes will be: 6 skeins of Red Heart yarn, 2 booklets, Susan Bates needles & hooks, and a subscription to Crochet Today! Or Knitting Today! Note: to be eligible to win you must “Like” the Red Heart yarns Facebook.
Each Wednesday Night I will feature the project that I am working on and share it with you all throughout the next 7 weeks. This is going to be so much fun!
Read the weekly blog posts:
THIS CHALLENGE HAS ENDED.